Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Does anyone know :

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    Anybody on here ever heard of what the call Booger Holler down here in Ewing?? It's supposed to haunted. I've never been but I have heard some stories that would give you goosebumps.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  2. #22
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    bump
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    The Orphanage in Wise isn't haunted it just Dilapidated. Been there alot. Nothing has ever happened there historically wise like a murder or whatever. I heard the coal company stripped all around it and left the house just to show how close you could strip to a house without damaging it. That's the only reason it was left standing.
    GO VOLS

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    Ive been to both Sensabaugh tunnels, didnt see anything. I was with a larger group, about 15 of us, but we were quiet and still did not see anything.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    The one with the most eyewitnesses and seemingly reliable eyewitnesses locally was the "Pardee Witch". Since the road was rerouted there have been no sightings that I know of.

    When Dad was Police Chief of Norton there were several people reported that they believed they had hit a woman who ran in front of the vehicle coming out of Pardee / Dunbar, I knew two of these people and would consider both fairly reliable, one was my brother-in-law. My brother and some of his friends (including the late Joe Chapman) also had an experience in the area, although they didn't actually see her.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    Ive been to both Sensabaugh tunnels, didnt see anything. I was with a larger group, about 15 of us, but we were quiet and still did not see anything.

    Been in both by myself numerous times. People talk about how you can hear people walking through the tunnel when there is no one around. The walking sounds are from water dripping from the ends of the tunnels. I really dont believe either are haunted. Rode in the back of a truck to one of them with some friends. When the guy driving pulled into the tunnel I eased out the back and creeped around to his window. When I got there I grabbed the guys arm and screamed out. I never heard such racket with him trying to get the key to turn in the ignitition and him screaming like a little girl.

    I love the whole ghost hunting thing though. Watch Ghost Hunters every Wendsday night. I like that show the best because they go in looking to debunk instead of looking to find paranormal activity.

    BTW I cant get any of the pictures to come up in Aliens post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •